We are happy to announce that Muskego and Wind Lake Animal Hospitals have started phase one of reopening our clinics!
As of May 17th, we began offering in person veterinary appointments, but we are following a few important rules:
- We are still using CURBSIDE check-in, so please continue to call our office once you’ve arrived for your appointment.
- A technician will collect some information over the phone, and then meet you and your pet at the front door to escort you into an exam room.
- ONE person will be allowed inside with pet(s). Children will not be allowed inside at this time.
- At the end of your appointment, the technician will get you checked out in the exam room, and then direct you toward the side door exit.
- Medication and food pick up will remain CURBSIDE.
- Technician appointments will remain CURBSIDE.
- Masks are highly recommended inside the building.
As a continued reminder:
Clients who have had recent covid exposure, have a pending covid test, or are experiencing covid-like symptoms, please give our office a call to reschedule your appointment, or have someone else bring your pet in.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED EFFORTS TO HELP US KEEP OUR CLINIC SAFE AND OPEN!!
We will continue to offer curbside appointments for those who prefer it.